Sunday, May 3, 2009

One thing George and babies have in common.



So my cousin Graci just had her first baby on May Day...and I was a little worried about being there for the whole experience because I thought it would make me want to have kids soon.
As effortless as Graci made it look to have a baby...and as BEAUTIFUL as little perfect Harmony Grace is....I am so glad I am not yet at that stage of life yet. I am so excited to get married though. Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous....Being nervous would mean that I am worried about something or unsure of something...but it's the exact opposite. I have never been so sure about anything else in my life. Before when George and I were dating....I always said to myself..."I would be the stupidest person in the world to not marry this man" Obviously i'm not the stupidest person in the world. :)




The other day he was playing guitar and he was really bummed because he thinks he can't sing. I went up to him and said...God didn't have enough room to make you a good singer because you're so perfect at everything else. He is going to be the most amazing husband and someday a wonderful father. I can't wait for the 16th to come. It will be the happiest day of my life!! :)






1 comment:

cathouse teri said...

I agree. You are far from stupid. :)

I'm so excited to come visit and see wonderful you and wonderful him get married! (And you know how I feel about marriage, so that's saying a LOT.)

xoxoxoxox ~ see you soon!