Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buying a home.

Ugh.

George and I are in the process of buying a home.
This is going to be my testimony right here right now that it is a pain in the TOOCHIE!!!

But we have 3 we love. All three homes we love some things about them and some things we don't love so much.

Home #1 : Clinton
Built in 2002. BEAUTIFUL neighborhood. Smallest house in the neighborhood. LOVE the outside. Beautiful good sized lawn and backyard. Weird layout of the house. Needs all new paint and carpet. Kind of cramped(Seriously considering knocking a wall out and putting a window). All one level. BUT it has....don don don! A walk in closet!! My dream! Large kitchen.

HOME #2: Clearfield
Built 1984. No Garage. Not so nice neighborhood(But not bad), Cute exterior. LARGE backyard. Completely remodeled inside...it's AMAZING! comes with BRAND-NEW stainless steel appliances. This is a ready to move in-er. We probably would have a hard time re-selling it because of the neighborhood though...

HOME #3: Layton
Built 1986. Pretty nice neighborhood. Ok exterior. New carpet, new paint. LOVE the layout of the house! Love the backyard! SMALL kitchen... comes with appliances(not stainless steel though). Needs new light fixtures.



Oh my goodness. I have no idea what to do. I would be happy with any of them.
How will I decide?!

No comments: