Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 in a nutshell!

Well,

A new year and DECADE is here again! 2009 just flew by!! I think it's probably because I spent the first 5 months of the year planning a wedding... and during those 5 months, I literally felt like I was in a time warp... it's kinda weird. But I thought I would do the same thing I did last year...I will share my top 10 experiences of 2009!!!

10. I officially became a SENIOR in College!! 18 more credits and I will be an edumicated girl!















9. My ADORABLE 2nd cousin was born. Pretty much the cutest little girl ever! Harmony Grace Lee!




























8. I turned 21! Chicka!



















7. I revolutionized my life and switched to a MAC. And I'm not going BAC!











6. I caught a fly ball at a raptors game! I stunned my dad and made him proud!!



















5. I ran my first 5k!















4. George and I made a non-profit organization called the Youth Legacy Mission for our Youth Kids! Hopefully 2010 will be a big year for them!










3. We ventured to the great Bryce Canyon!











2.went to Universal Studios















1. WE GOT MARRIED!!



















What a great year. Definitely some rough times... My grandma Lil passed away which has been so hard on my dad but it ultimately has brought us closer as a family which I am so grateful for! I think out of all the not too great things that has happened have left me a better person in the end. Regardless, I am looking forward to 2010 and what it has in store for us.... I am sad about a few things... Like I wont be able to be a youth leader for the next 5 months and I will gain a substantial amount of debt this year with my student loan AND a house. But on the bright side, I will be graduating, buying a house, and beginning my career! So, what's not to be excited about?!

2010, here we come!























No comments: