Monday, March 29, 2010

Seattle!



At last! I found time to post pictures of our epic trip to Washington/Oregon!!
It really was a wonderful trip...and here are the highlights...


The Space Needle!
Meeting up with the great Roos Family!
Pikes Place Market(Not my favorite...too fishy)
First Starbucks!! Mmmmm Coffee...
The Underground Tour!
The Fremont Troll!!
Getting to meet George's grandparents for the first time. great people. : )
No. I'm not a PC Microsoft.
Making our own album cover at the Music Museum in Seattle
The beautiful sunset ferry ride to the peninsula after finding out I didn't make a reservation anywhere for this night. But not even the cold misty water could dampen our spirits.
Walking through the Olympic National Park rain forests.
Most beautiful beaches I have ever seen
Forks!!! Minus the hot werewolves, vampires and all around coolness.
Great food!!
Especially Chipotle burritos, local mexican food and especially
Henry's 12th St. Tavern in Portland!!! (Seriously, best place ever)
And of course. Great coffee. Really great coffee.


I also got to meet up with my cousin whom I hadn't seen since I was 16, got to go to an authentic japanese garden, went to the first spaghetti factory, watched a lot of the Food Network and "Say Yes to the Dress".

2,500 miles later
and a handful a memories...

Best trip ever.





No comments: