Saturday, June 6, 2009

My very favorite George moment... thus far.

Preface: One night I COULD NOT sleep. So I decided to try to wake him up. This was our conversation...


Me: George? Are you awake?
George: Mhmmmmmmm......
Me: I can't sleep
George: Why?
Me: I can't stop thinking
George: Are you thinking about peanuts?
Me: (trying not to laugh hysterically) No, i'm thinking about you.
George: But i'm not anything like a peanut.

I married the greatest man on Earth! Who apparently dreams about peanuts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... men dream such silly things some times!

Bryson Baham said...

Good times? The things people say in their sleep always make me laugh.

Becky Jo & George Ortiz said...

Ohh just you wait till your married. George the other night leaped out of bed and started yelling and pointing at the phone chord. The next morning I found out he thought there was a mouse in the bed... hahahaha

Bryson Baham said...

Yeah, I think I'll be the one doing the crazy stuff at night and freaking my wife out.