Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ohhhhh George.

Sigh.



My husband. He rocks.



The other night... I couldn't sleep and finally when I got tired I went to bed. Right when I just about fell asleep, I feel George crawl over me and turn on the light. I was like "WHAT THE!??!" Dialogue as follows:



Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

George: *Silence*

Me: George, what are you doing? Come back to bed.

George: No, I have to see...............

Me: See what!?

George: I have to see.....(He points at our phone charger)

Me: WHAT?! Your phone is plugged in now come back to bed

George: No...I have to see....(Still pointing)

Me(Getting extremely frusterated): What?

George: *silence* *turns off the light and crawls back into bed*



Ok...So the next morning...you know I had to ask questions



This is what George said...



"I thought Fritz had brought mice in and there were mice all over our bed"



Really?



Come'on George.

No comments: