Thursday, June 4, 2009

A serious conversation George and I just had.

Me: George, i'm sleepy...are you sleepy?
George: No. Not really
Me: Well I think you should come to bed.
George: Why?
Me: Because I drew you a picture of a cactus
George: *Looks at my lame attempt of a cactus drawing* The cactus is grumpy!
Me: If you were a cactus, you'd be grumpy too.
George: Why so?
Me: Do you realize that if you were a cactus, you couldn't hug ANYONE!
George: Wow. That would suck. I love hugs
Me: I know....
George: Good thing we're not cacti.
Me: For real. Now lets go to bed.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Becky, thank you for that! It was so funny it has brightened my day!

cathouse teri said...

Very serious, you two are. :)

Becky Jo & George Ortiz said...

I'm glad I can brighten your day Camille! :)